lunes, 12 de noviembre de 2012

A little list I call "My Bucket List"

So a Bucket List is that list of things I really will love to accomplish before I die... It's that too much to ask?

Before my 30th birthday…
1.Go Skydiving
2.Go on a cruise ship across the Caribbean
3.Play gotcha with friends
4.Go on a romantic getaway with my love one.
5.Get 2 more tattoos

  • One matching tattoo with my twin sis

6.Learn to play guitar
7.Go to Holocaust Museum
8.Go to a strip club
9.Travel to those magical places with my love one

Before I kick the bucket!
1.Go to Europe specially to:
  • Italy
  • France
  • Spain
  • London 
  • Ireland
  • Greece
  • Germany
  • Holland
  • Poland 
2. Go see this people live in concert:
  • Madonna
  • Justin Timberlake
  • Celine Dion
  • P!nk
  • Rihanna
3. Go to a Safari
4. Go to Africa and Egypt
5. Be a publish author
6. Visit all of the Disney park in the world
7. Meet Ricky Martin
8. Meet Diane Disney
9. Spend new year’s eve on Time Square
  • and kiss my love one in front of everybody when the clock hits midnight
10. Kiss someone under and over the Eiffel Tower
11. Go on a cruise ship across the Mediterranean
12. spend a week in Louvre
13. Go see this magical places: 
  • The Catacombs
  • The Coliseum
  • Niagara Falls
  • Greek Ruins
  • Tomatina in Spain
  • Sistine Chapel
  • Moulin Rouge
  • Rio Carnival
14. Smoke weed in Amsterdam with friends
15. Go to Brasil

No hay comentarios: